Triangle Lineage Ring
Spend $600 to get Crossed Stick Wisp Earring-Single | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: WISP10
Spend $1,500 to get Pair of Small Opal Two-Step Chain Earrings | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: GOLD10
The Lineage Series features delicate gold shapes marked by asymmetrical birthstones. Simple yet personal, these are the first of many heirlooms to be passed on for generations.
A triangular wisp of gold with a discrete stone setting.
- 10k solid gold
- Band: Thickness 1mm
- Triangle: Height 2.5mm, Width 5mm
- Stone: Diameter 1.5mm
- Diamond: Diameter 1.5mm, approx 0.015 cts, reclaimed
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using reclaimed diamonds, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
10k gold can darken with wear, depending on body chemistry. This is most common on the inside of rings or on earrings but it’s easy to fix! A polishing cloth usually will clear this right up but anything particularly stubborn can be taken to a reputable jeweler to be used in an ultrasonic cleanser.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.