Gentle Practice Pearl Hoop Earring - Single
Spend $600 to get Crossed Stick Wisp Earring-Single | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: WISP10
Spend $1,500 to get Pair of Small Opal Two-Step Chain Earrings | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: GOLD10
A simple hoop earring with a rhythmic sweep of gold and delicate pearl highlighting balance and tender movement. A reminder of a traditional, familiar practice of our own.
For additional butterfly earring backs click here.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 10k solid yellow gold butterfly earring back
- Seed pearl, 4mm, 0.36ct, China origin
- Approximately 6.75mm inside diameter
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold. Pearls are cultured in China.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.