One of a Kind Horizontal Emerald Cut Tourmaline Monolith Ring
A one-of-a-kind monolith featuring an emerald cut pink-yellow gradient tourmaline set horizontally on a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Bi-color Tourmaline: 10.3mm x 4.2mm, Emerald cut, 1.32 total carat weight, Malawi
- Band Thickness: 3.60mm
This is a one of a kind piece that can be re-sized. If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes