One of a Kind Solo Signet Ring No. 16
This one of a kind signet ring features an elongated hexagon cut recycled white diamond, bezel set on a subtle knife edge band. A luxurious, modern piece, inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- White Diamond, Modified Hexagonal Set Cut, 1.31ct, 9.31x6.48x2.86mm, GIA Certified I, VS2, Reclaimed
- Band : softened knife edge tapers from 7.40mm to 1.50mm
This is a one of a kind piece that can be re-sized. If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes