One of a Kind Solo Signet Ring No. 9
This one of a kind signet ring features a Marquise cut Sri Lankan Sapphire. The stone is bezel set on a subtle knife edge band –– a luxurious, modern piece, inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Marquise cut periwinkle blue sapphire, 0.73cts, Sri Lanka
- Band: softened knife edge tapers from 3.20mm to 1.70mm
- Size 7
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes