One of a Kind Mosaic Ring No. 20
This one of a kind Mosaic Ring is an assemblage of sapphires and tourmalines — different shapes and sizes — creating an unexpected combination. A whole greater than the sum of its parts.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Center Stone: Gradient Sapphire, Radiant Emerald Cut, 0.84ct, 6.09x4.49x2.97mm, Australia
- Sapphires and Tourmalines combined: 1.14 total carat weight
- Band Width: approximately 1.3mm round
This ring can be resized from a 3.5-9.5. If you would like a size within this size range, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
For any requests outside of this size range please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and a variety of ethically-sourced stones from around the world: sapphires from Sri Lanka, Australia, and USA, as well as tourmalines from Nigeria.
Sapphires are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes