Opal Drift Necklace
The Drift Collection - light, airy stones that appear to be floating, suspended in a thin gold frame.
Two diamonds and an opal float on golden posts allowing you to see what is beyond. Framed in gold and suspended from a sparkling chain, this necklace is equally contemporary and classic.
- 14k solid gold
- Length: 16", 18" or 20"
- Opal: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 total cts, Australian Origin
- Medium White Diamonds: Diameter 1.5mm, 0.03 total cts, reclaimed
- Frame: Width 7.8mm, Frame Length 10.8mm, Thickness 1.7mm
- 0.7mm diamond cut cable chain at 16”, 18”, or 20”
- Recycled Gold
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.