One of a Kind Dyad Signet Ring No. 2
A one-of-a-kind Dyad Signet Ring featuring bezel set diamonds, a round brilliant and a rose-cut pear, that juxtapose each other creating two different sides of a single, open modern ring.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- White diamonds, 1.19 total carat weight, recycled
- Band: tapers from approximately 7.8mm x 2.5mm
This ring cannot be re-sized. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds, and 100% Fairmined gold which supports the communities at the source of our materials.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes