Today! - Beautiful, discontinued, pieces and old designs on sale. Online only, don't miss this!
One of a Kind Dyad Signet Ring No. 5
This one of a kind Dyad Signet features a vivid Emerald Cut Garnet and an Oval Opal that juxtapose each other, creating two different sides of a single, modern ring.
Currently available at Tomfoolery.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Garnet, emerald cut, 2.52ct, 9.09x6.05x4.57mm, Tanzania
- Black Opal, oval cut, 1.66ct, 13.75x11.75mm, Australia
- Band: softened knife edge tapers 9.70mm to 5mm
This ring cannot be resized but can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold, an ethically sourced 100% natural Australian opal, and a traceable garnet mined by women in Tanzania.
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal jewelry, follow these general care tips, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes