One of a Kind Black Opal Monolith Ring No. 14
A one-of-a-kind Monolith ring featuring a unique black opal, set atop a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Black opal, oval cabochon cut, 11.75x7.78x3.96mm, 2.36ct, Lightning Ridge, Australia origin
- Flat band approximately 6mm wide
This ring can be resized from 6-8. If you would like a size within this size range, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
For any requests outside of this size range please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Not sure of your size?
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal jewelry, follow these general care tips, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes