Spinning Medallion Opal and Diamond Necklace
The Monolith Collection revives ancient jewelry silhouettes marked with our signature light and airy stone patterns.
A shining gold medallion embedded with brilliant gems is suspended between two wires. The medallion rotates for a look that’s kinetic and ever-evolving. A small diamond adorns the back.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Large Opal: Diameter 3mm, 0.10 cts, Australia origin
- Medium White Diamond: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, 0.06 cts total, reclaimed
- Small White Diamond: Diameter 1.5mm, 0.015 cts each, 0.05 cts total, reclaimed
- Small Opal: 2mm Diameter, 0.03 cts, reclaimed
- Wire: Front Length 28mm, Back Length 29mm
- Chain: Length 30”
Offered in a 30" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that this necklace is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes