Single Opal Cuff
The Botany Collection draws from lush greens and sculptural forms found in nature— from plant life, to insects, to mineral formations.
This delicate gold cuff is accented with a single luminous opal.
- 10K solid recycled gold
- One size
- Width: Band 1.3mm, Cross Diameter 6.5 cm
- Opal: Diameter 2mm each, Carat Weight ~0.03 cts, Australian Origin
This cuff is available in one-size - a 6.5 cross diameter. That said, if you desire a different size, please email us at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to help!
We do not recommend our open cuffs as adjustable!
10k gold can darken with wear, depending on body chemistry. This is most common on the inside of rings or on earrings but it’s easy to fix! A polishing cloth usually will clear this right up but anything particularly stubborn can be taken to a reputable jeweler to be used in an ultrasonic cleanser.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. WWAKE is not responsible for broken or lost stones, however does offer stone replacements for a reasonable repair fee. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.