Four-Step Baguette Ring
The Monolith Collection revives ancient jewelry silhouettes marked with our signature light and airy stone patterns.
This ring features a bold baguette stone at its center that is flanked by smaller faceted stones.
- 14k solid gold
- Baguette White Diamond: 4mm x 2mm, 0.14 cts, reclaimed
- Medium Round White Diamond: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, reclaimed
- Small Round White Diamond: 1.5mm, 0.015 cts each, 0.03 cts total, reclaimed
- Band Thickness: 1.3mm
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes