Irregular Pearl Ring
The Irregular Pearl Collection includes Freshwater pearls pierced and mounted in gold to showcase their simple, natural beauty.
An irregular freshwater pearl is pierced and mounted on a simple 14k gold band. Every pearl is natural and therefore may vary in its shape and unique qualities.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Band: Thickness 1mm
- Pearl: 3mm wide, approx. 3-4mm long
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.