Pearl Droplet Necklace
Spend $600 to get Crossed Stick Wisp Earring-Single | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: WISP10
Spend $1,500 to get Pair of Small Opal Two-Step Chain Earrings | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: GOLD10
The Weaving Collection features seed pearls strung together into textural, voluminous pieces reminiscent of textiles by feminist artist Sheila Hicks.
A freshwater pearl hangs from a sparkling chain, silhouetted in gold. Wear alone or layer with others.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Length: 16" or 18"
- Pearl: Diameter 4mm, approximately 0.23 cts, China origin
- Charm: Length 12mm, Width 6mm
Offered in a 16" or 18" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.