Today! - Beautiful, discontinued, pieces and old designs on sale. Online only, don't miss this!
One of a Kind Bricolage Ring No. 2
Designed with recycled stones we’ve collected over time, the Bricolage rings merge eclectic shapes, sizes and the stories of a diamond’s past life, into a single monumental piece.
Three diamonds, all different sizes and shapes, come together on a wide band to create this unique yet elegant silhouette.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- White diamond, emerald cut diamond, 0.5ct, 5.2x3.7mm, H VVS2, recycled
- White diamond, carre cut, 0.32ct, 4.05x3.6mm, IJ VS1, post consumer recycled
- White diamond, princess cut, 0.05ct, 2x2mm, SI
- 0.87 total carat weight
- Band Width: 7.2mm
This ring can be resized from a 4.5-8.5, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what's listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes