Door Knocker Necklace
Introducing the Brickwork Series -- inspired by traditional masonry, where each brick comes together to build both a beautiful pattern and a strong foundation.
Our version of a door knocker necklace -- miniature in scale with a tiny loop of gold that swings freely around seafoam green tourmalines and vivid opals. A delicate movement, perfect for everyday.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Tourmalines: 4x2mm baguette tourmaline, 0.12 cts, vintage rough from Afghanistan
- Opal: 2mm, 0.03 total cts, Australia origin
- Available on our Signature 0.70mm diamond cut cable chain in 16", 18", or 20"
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced 100% natural Australian opals and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.