Mini Three-Step Point Earrings - Flat Back
A celestial arrangement where two diamonds appear to float around an iridescent Australian opal. Our threadless flat back studs are super comfortable and make it easy to wear all day everyday.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 14k white gold post
- Opals: 2mm, 0.03ct per earring, Australia origin
- Diamonds: 1.5mm, 0.03ct per earring, reclaimed
- Earring length: approx. 9mm
- Flat Backing: 14k yellow gold, 1.0mm diameter (18ga)
- Flat Backing Length: Available in either 5mm or 7mm length
- These backings are exclusively for WWAKE flat-back earrings, and won't work for other WWAKE earrings
Recommended to wear in healed piercings.
WWAKE flat-back earrings are offered with two different lengths: 5mm & 7mm. Everyone's ear is slightly different, but we generally recommend:
- 5mm for healed piercings in the upper portion of the ear, or thinner areas (ex: upper lobe, conch, helix, rook)
- 7mm for healed piercings in the lower half of the ear, or thicker areas (ex: lobe and tragus)
How to Put On:
- Insert the flat-back tube through the back of the ear
- Insert the front of the earring into the tube
- Once you feed the post into the tube about halfway, push earring and back together until you feel the two parts meet
- The slight bend in the ear wire will create tension to keep it secure
How to Take Off:
- Gently pull the front and back of the earring apart
- Sometimes a slight twist can help release the tension
Do not straighten the ear-wire.
For hygiene reasons, this item is final sale. Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes