ORDER BY THE DATES BELOW FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY 12/24:
Ground — Dec 15 | Two Day — Dec 20 | Overnight — Dec 22
International — Dec 15
Blush Pearl Burst Earring
A delicate starburst of diamonds and seed pearls with a natural blush pink tone. Worn as a single stud or matching pair, this subtle silhouette will appear to float on your ear.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Blush Pearl: Diameter 2.25mm-2.5mm, Approximately 0.09cts, cultured in China.
- White Diamond, Round Brilliant, 1.1mm, 0.02ct, Reclaimed.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold. The pearls are cultured and the color is completely natural. The blush pink tone of the pearls is derived from the color of the interior of the mollusk shell. This species of the mollusk and water in which the mollusk grows the pearl influence the orient and pink color of the pearl.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.