Pave Drift Necklace
The Drift Collection - light, airy stones that appear to be floating, suspended in a thin gold frame.
Three diamonds float on golden posts allowing you to see what is beyond. Framed in gold with diamonds and suspended from a sparkling chain, this necklace is equally contemporary and classic.
For necklace length versatility add our 2 inch Signature Chain Necklace Extender.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Large White Diamond: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 total cts, reclaimed
- Medium White Diamonds: Diameter 1.5mm, 0.03 total cts, reclaimed
- Pave Champagne Diamonds: Diameter 0.8mm, 0.11 total cts, reclaimed
- Frame: Width 8.15mm, Length 11.15mm, Thickness 1.6mm
- 0.7mm diamond cut cable chain at 16”, 18”, or 20”
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.