Ellipse Signet Ring - Jadeite
Spend $600 to get Crossed Stick Wisp Earring-Single | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: WISP10
Spend $1,500 to get Pair of Small Opal Two-Step Chain Earrings | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: GOLD10
A classic east-to-west signet ring featuring green jadeite, a rarer variety of jade.
This stone is set low in a smooth bezel – comfortable to live in, day in and day out.
- 10k solid recycled gold or 14k solid recycled gold
- Jadeite, oval cabochon, 9x7mm, 1.8ct, Russia Origin
- Half-round band tapers from approximately 9mm to 2mm
This is a style that cannot be resized. On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold, and old heritage jade rough sourced in the 1990's from Russia.
Suggestion - simply wipe it with a polishing cloth to remove the oxidation.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.