Sapphire Gradient Crossover Ring
This limited edition ring features a deep green-to-blue sapphire with teal tourmalines and sapphires scattered organically across the band. A design marked by colors of the ocean and the movement of a night sky.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Teal Sapphire, round brilliant cut, approximately 4mm, 0.31 cts, Australia Origin
- Tourmalines, approximately 2mm, 0.06 ct total, Afghanistan Origin
- Small Tourmalines, approximately 1.5mm, 0.03 ct total, Afghanistan Origin
- Small Sapphires, approximately 1mm, .02 ct total, Sri Lanka Origin
- Round band approximately 1.3mm wide
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Ground - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes