Botany Linear Chain Necklace
The Botany Collection draws from lush greens and sculptural forms found in nature— from plant life, to insects, to mineral formations.
This necklace features a stunning gradient of green and blue tones accented by a brilliant white diamond. The asymmetrical arrangement of stones makes a strong, elegant statement.
- 14k solid gold
- Length: 16" or 18"
- White Diamond: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts, reclaimed
- Green/Blue Tourmalines: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total, Afghanistan origin
- Light Blue Tourmaline: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts, Afghanistan origin
- Lime Green Tourmaline: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts, Afghanistan origin
- Green/Blue Tourmaline: Diameter 3mm, approx. 0.11 cts total, Afghanistan origin
Offered in a 16" or 18" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.