Delicate seed pearls suspended from a shower of sparkling gold chains. A necklace with beautiful, delicate movement. Handmade in our Brooklyn studio using recycled gold.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Seed Pearls: 4mm, 3mm, and 2.5mm, , 0.56 cts total, China
- Available on our Signature 0.70mm diamond cut cable chain in 16”, 18”, or 20”
Offered in a 16", 18" or 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.