Blush Pearl Small Weaving Necklace
The Weaving Collection features seed pearls strung together into textural, voluminous pieces reminiscent of textiles by feminist artist Sheila Hicks.
This limited edition necklace features a tine diamond floating amongst a tapestry of cultured pearls with a natural blush pink tone.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Diamond cut cable chain - 16", 18", 20"
- Irregular Pearls: Diameter 2mm - 3.75 mm, approximately 3.56 cts total, cultured in China
- Diamond: 1.5mm, 0.016 ct total, reclaimed
- Frame: 13mm x 16mm
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.