Earring Pairing No. 4
Introducing WWAKE Earring Pairings – A curated selection of core studs, paired together into earring sets with balanced combinations of delicate gold and ethereal gemstones.
Sold as a set. Earring Pairing No. 4 includes:
Dash Wisp Earring - Single
Dimple Earring -Flat Back
Diamond Burst Earring - Flat Back
Flat Back recommended to wear in healed piercings.
WWAKE flat-back earrings are offered with two different lengths: 5mm & 7mm. Everyone's ear is slightly different, but we generally recommend:
- 5mm for healed piercings in the upper portion of the ear, or thinner areas (ex: upper lobe, conch, helix, rook)
- 7mm for healed piercings in the lower half of the ear, or thicker areas (ex: lobe and tragus)
How to Put On:
- Insert the flat-back tube through the back of the ear
- Insert the front of the earring into the tube
- Once you feed the post into the tube about halfway, push earring and back together until you feel the two parts meet
- The slight bend in the ear wire will create tension to keep it secure
How to Take Off:
- Gently pull the front and back of the earring apart
- Sometimes a slight twist can help release the tension
10k gold can darken with wear, depending on body chemistry. This is most common on the inside of rings or on earrings but it’s easy to fix! A polishing cloth usually will clear this right up but anything particularly stubborn can be taken to a reputable jeweler to be used in an ultrasonic cleanser.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.