Unfinished Conversation Earrings - Pair
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold butterfly earring back
- Black Jasper: 16 x 12mm, 13.4 cts total per pair
- Pearls: Diameter 1.5mm-6mm, approximately 85 cts total, cultured in China
- Frame: 61mm x 40mm
- Earring Total Length 79mm, Total Width 40mm
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
These earrings are extremely delicate and should be handled with extra care. When not being worn, we strongly recommend them flat and storing in a safe and sturdy box or in the packaging it came in. To keep your earrings in their best condition, we suggest wearing them only for special occasions.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The pearl culturing process is cyclical –– it creates many by-products with little to no wastage! After the pearls have been harvested, the parts of the shells that are covered in lustrous nacre are used for jewelry, artwork, instruments, and accessories. Non-lustrous, and thick parts of the shell that remain are repurposed into tiny beads, to be used as nuclei and implanted into mollusks for growing more cultured pearls. Last, but not least, the mussel meat is used for fertilizer and animal food by local farmers.