Botany Gradient Three-Step Earrings
The Botany Collection draws from lush greens and sculptural forms found in nature— from plant life, to insects, to mineral formations.
Our signature earrings are reimagined with a sweeping color gradient: From deep green tourmalines to a brilliant white diamond, these stones evoke the earth in a minimalist design.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Green/Blue Tourmalines: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total per pair, Afghanistan origin
- Light Blue Tourmalines: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total per pair, Afghanistan origin
- White Diamonds: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total per pair, reclaimed
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.