Earring Pairing No. 10
Introducing WWAKE Earring Pairings – A curated selection of core studs, paired together into earring sets with balanced combinations of delicate gold and ethereal gemstones.
Sold as a set. Earring Pairing No. 10 includes:
Caged Pearl Drop Earring - Single
Small Opal Stud - Single
Small Brilliant Diamond Stud - Flat Back
Diamond Burst Earring - Flat Back
Flat Back recommended to wear in healed piercings.
WWAKE flat-back earrings are offered with two different lengths: 5mm & 7mm. Everyone's ear is slightly different, but we generally recommend:
- 5mm for healed piercings in the upper portion of the ear, or thinner areas (ex: upper lobe, conch, helix, rook)
- 7mm for healed piercings in the lower half of the ear, or thicker areas (ex: lobe and tragus)
How to Put On:
- Insert the flat-back tube through the back of the ear
- Insert the front of the earring into the tube
- Once you feed the post into the tube about halfway, push earring and back together until you feel the two parts meet
- The slight bend in the ear wire will create tension to keep it secure
How to Take Off:
- Gently pull the front and back of the earring apart
- Sometimes a slight twist can help release the tension
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The pearl culturing process is cyclical –– it creates many by-products with little to no wastage! After the pearls have been harvested, the parts of the shells that are covered in lustrous nacre are used for jewelry, artwork, instruments, and accessories. Non-lustrous, and thick parts of the shell that remain are repurposed into tiny beads, to be used as nuclei and implanted into mollusks for growing more cultured pearls. Last, but not least, the mussel meat is used for fertilizer and animal food by local farmers.