Blush Pearl Small Weaving Necklace
The Weaving Collection features seed pearls strung together into textural, voluminous pieces reminiscent of textiles by feminist artist Sheila Hicks.
This limited edition necklace features a tine diamond floating amongst a tapestry of cultured pearls with a natural blush pink tone.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Diamond cut cable chain - 16", 18", 20"
- Irregular Pearls: Diameter 2mm - 3.75 mm, approximately 3.56 cts total, cultured in China
- Diamond: 1.5mm, 0.016 ct total, reclaimed
- Frame: 13mm x 16mm
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.