Mini Diamond Pear Signet Ring
A diamond signet for the pinky. A ring that follows the contour of its pear-shaped diamond –– one side beveled and the other side rounded –– a classic, yet unexpected design.
- 10k solid recycled gold or 14k solid recycled gold
- Pear Diamond: approximately 4.5x3mm, 0.12 ct., midtone white color, reclaimed
- Band Width: tapers from approximately 4.4 mm to 1.75mm
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
10k gold can darken with wear, depending on body chemistry. This is most common on the inside of rings or on earrings but it’s easy to fix! A polishing cloth usually will clear this right up but anything particularly stubborn can be taken to a reputable jeweler to be used in an ultrasonic cleanser.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.