ORDER BY THE DATES BELOW FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY 12/24:
Ground — Dec 15 | Two Day — Dec 20 | Overnight — Dec 22
International — Dec 15
This stunning necklace features multiple sizes of shining opals, diamonds, and sapphires. Multiple permutations of these precious stones make a bold, elegant statement.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Small Round White Diamond: Diameter 1.5mm, 0.15 cts each, 0.03 cts total, Canada origin
- Small Round Opal: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, 0.09 cts total, Australia origin
- Medium Oval Opal: 6mm x 4mm, 0.28 cts each, 0.56 cts total, Australia origin
- Baguette White Diamond: 4mm x 2mm, 0.14 cts, Reclaimed
- Large Oval Opal: 9mm x 7mm, 0.87 cts, Australia origin
- Medium Round Opal: Diameter 2.5mm, 0.02 cts each, 0.14 cts, Australia origin
- Round White Sapphire: Diameter 2.2mm, 0.05 cts each, 0.15 cts total, Montana origin
- Small Pave White Diamonds: Diameter 0.8mm, 0.003 cts each, 0.02 cts total
- Chain length 16"-18" with extender
Offered in a 16"- 18" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that this necklace is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes