One of a Kind Menhir Ring No. 1
This one of a kind Menhir ring features two Sri Lankan sapphires of different shapes. An emerald cut and an oval cut sapphire are set on a flat gold band the same width as the stones, creating a classic but monumental ring.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Emerald Cut Sapphire: 6.59x4.73x3.05mm, 0.99cts, Sri Lanka
- Rectangular Cushion Cut Sapphire: 6.08x4.03x2.63mm, 0.61cts, Sri Lanka
- Band Thickness: 5.65mm
- Size 7
This is a one of a kind piece that can be re-sized. If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes