One of a Kind Medium Gradient Organic Crossover Ring - Available at No.3
Available at No.3, this Organic Crossover ring features a deep green-to-blue gradient sapphire with teal tourmalines and sapphires scattered organically across the band. A design marked by colors of the ocean and the movement of a night sky.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Large Sapphire: Diameter 5mm, approximately 0.60 total cts, Nigerian Origin
- Medium Tourmalines: Diameter 2mm, 0.06 total cts, Afghanistan Origin
- Small Tourmalines: Diameter 1.5mm, 0.03total cts, Afghanistan Origin
- Small Sapphires: Diameter 1mm, 0.02total cts, Sri Lankan Origin
- Band Width: 1.3mm
- Size 6.5
This is a one of a kind piece that can be re-sized. If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes