Pearl Signet - Bar
Once considered a “gentleman’s” ring, signets traditionally carried the identifying marks of their owner, like a coat of arms, monograms, or family seals. WWAKE signets are pared back and marked by graphic details — where modernity meets ancient tradition.
The Pearl Signet features a large bar-shaped pearl framed in a simple, gold bezel. The face of the signet tapers gradually into a softened, flat band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Pearl: approximately 15x7mm, 3.0ct
- Band tapers from approximately 6-7mm down to 3-4mm
- Please note, due to the nature of the pearl culturing process, each ring is designed specifically around a one-of-a-kind pearl therefore the pearl and band width may be slightly different from the photograph.
These rings are made to order and can be resized up or down 1 size. We recommend a minimum size of 5 due to the wide spread of the pearls.
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.