Today! - Beautiful, discontinued, pieces and old designs on sale. Online only, don't miss this!
A brilliant gold chain strewn with seed pearls reminiscent of the sea. Our nod to summer (whether you're inside or out)!
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Small Seed Pearl: Diameter 3mm, 0.13 total cts, cultured in China
- Medium Seed Pearls: Diameter 4mm, 0.50 total cts, cultured in China
- Large Seed Pearl: Diameter 6mm, 0.78 total cts, cultured in China
- 1.25mm cable chain, 2.5mm cable extender chain
Offered in a size Small which is 7.5" with a 2" extender and a size Medium which is 10" with a 2" extender. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.