Large Vertical Emerald Cut Sapphire Monolith Ring
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Gradient bi-color sapphire, emerald cut, approximately 7x5mm, 1.0ct minimum, Australia or Ethiopia origin
- The stone you select is the actual stone you will receive
- Flat band approximately 5mm wide
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and an ethically-sourced sapphire from either Ethiopia or Australia.
Sapphires are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com! Your one-of-a-kind Monolith ring will be made to order and take 5-6 weeks to complete.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes