One of a Kind Emerald Cut Green Tourmaline Signet Ring No. 46
This one-of-a-kind signet ring features a unique emerald cut tourmaline bezel set on a subtle knife edge band –– a luxurious, modern piece inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Green tourmaline, emerald cut, 13.00x6.12x4.36mm, 3.28ct, Afghanistan origin
- Softened knife edge band tapers from 7.1 to 1.8mm
This ring cannot be resized but can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the "special instructions for seller" box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
For any requests outside of this size range please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and a green tourmaline cut from vintage rough from Afghanistan.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes