One of a Kind Solo Signet Ring No. 7
This one of a kind signet ring features an emerald cut Nigerian Tourmaline. The stone is bezel set on a subtle knife edge band –– a luxurious, modern piece, inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Seafoam Tourmaline: Emerald Cut, 7.2x4.1mm, 0.81cts, Nigeria
- Band: softened knife edge tapers from 3.25mm to 1.60mm
- Size 7
This ring can be resized from a 5.5-8.5. If you would like a size within this range, simply purchase the ring and specify in the "special instructions for seller" box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
For any requests outside of this size range please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes