This simple pendant features an elongated sculptural pearl, swinging from a simple gold bail. Wear alone for a simple statement or with others as the perfect layering piece.
Please note that these charms are sold plain or on our Signature Chain, Script Chain, or our Bar Chain.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Lagniappe Pearl: approximately 11-14mm long x 3.5-4.5mm wide (each pearl is one-of-a-kind and slightly varied), 1.35 cts, responsibly cultured in the Tennessee River Valley, USA Origin
- Oval jump ring approximately 5mm to slide over most clasps
Signature Chain offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. Script Chain offered in 16"-18" and 18"-20" length. Bar Chain offered in 16"-18" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.