Multi Chain Earrings - Pair
The Monolith Collection revives ancient jewelry silhouettes marked with our signature light and airy stone patterns.
These stunning chain earrings feature multiple sizes of shining opals, sparkling diamonds, and sapphires. Extending downward from your ear, multiple permutations of these precious stones make a bold, elegant statement.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Round White Sapphire: Diameter 2.5mm, 0.03 cts each, 0.06 cts per pair, Malawi origin
- Baguette White Diamond: 3mm x 2mm, 0.08 cts each, 0.16 cts per pair, reclaimed
- Medium Round Opal: Diameter 4mm, 0.15 cts each, 0.3 cts per pair, Australia origin
- Large Oval Opal: 8mm x 6mm, 0.7 cts each, 1.4 cts per pair, Australia origin
- Blue Baguette Sapphire: 4mm x 2mm, 0.17 cts each, 0.34 cts per pair, Australia origin
- Round Blue Sapphire: Diameter 2.4mm, 0.07 cts each, 0.14 cts per pair, Australia origin
- Small Round Opal: Diameter 2mm, 0.02 cts each, 0.04 cts per pair, Australia origin
- Earring Length: 58.4mm
- Sold as a pair
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced100% natural Australian opals, reclaimed diamonds, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds and sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that these earrings are considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes