Bricolage Ring No. 1
Designed with recycled stones we’ve collected over time, the Bricolage rings merge eclectic shapes, sizes and the stories of a diamond’s past life, into a single monumental piece.
A princess cut diamond sits atop a wide gold band while a small round diamond accents it underneath. This is a limited edition style.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Diamond, princess cut, approximately 3.8x3.8mm, 0.34ct, H-J SI1, GIA comparable (minimum weight, color, and clarity), reclaimed origin
- Diamond, round brilliant cut, approximately 2mm, 0.03ct, reclaimed origin
- 0.37 total carat weight
- Flat Band approximately 7mm wide x 1.3mm thick
We recommend sizing up a ¼ or ½ size to accommodate the wide ring band.
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Ground - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes