Shadow Diamond & Pearl Earring - Single
Statement earrings with a cascade of textural movement hiding a small diamond amid the shadows of pearls and gold.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 10k solid yellow gold butterfly earring back
- Seed pearls, 4mm, 6mm, 7.92 total carat weight per earring, China origin
- Diamond, round brilliant cut, 1.5mm, 0.015ct, reclaimed
- Approximately 44mm long
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The pearl culturing process is cyclical –– it creates many by-products with little to no wastage! After the pearls have been harvested, the parts of the shells that are covered in lustrous nacre are used for jewelry, artwork, instruments, and accessories. Non-lustrous, and thick parts of the shell that remain are repurposed into tiny beads, to be used as nuclei and implanted into mollusks for growing more cultured pearls. Last, but not least, the mussel meat is used for fertilizer and animal food by local farmers.