One of a Kind Solo Signet No. 23
This one of a kind signet ring features an emerald cut diamond with a warm mid-tone white color. The stone is bezel set on a subtle knife edge band -- a luxurious, modern piece, inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Faint Yellow Diamond, Emerald Cut, 5.61x5.11x3.46mm, 0.91ct, GIA Certified, K, VS1, Reclaimed
- Band: softened knife edge tapers from 3.35mm to 1.55mm
This ring can be resized from a 5-9, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamond, and 100% Fairmined gold which supports the communities at the source of our materials.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes