Emerald and Baguette Cut Sapphire Dyad Ring
A signet ring featuring bezel set teal sapphires that juxtapose each other creating two different sides of a single, open modern ring.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Teal sapphire, emerald cut, approximately 6x4mm, 0.60ct, Australia or Nigeria origin
- Teal sapphire, baguette cut, approximately 4x2mm, 0.13ct Australia or Nigeria origin
- Sapphires 0.73 total carat weight
- Band tapers from 7mm to 3.1mm with a 2.4mm opening
This style cannot be resized.
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and ethically-sourced sapphires from either Nigeria or Australia.
Sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Ground - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes