One of a Kind Dyad Signet No. 6
This one of a kind Dyad Signet features a vivid Colombian emerald and a diamond that juxtapose each other, creating two different sides of a single, open modern ring.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Emerald, Emerald Cut, 5.68x5.58x4.44mm, 0.87ct, Colombia
- White Diamond, Emerald Cut, 5.86x3.32x2.13mm 0.37ct, GIA Certified, I/SI2, Reclaimed
- Band tapers from 6.30mm to 3.80mm
Emeralds are beautiful but delicate and soft stones that require extra attention to ensure their longevity. Inclusions are very common in Emeralds and while they can remain stable for a long time they can form hairline cracks or chips over time if knocked around on a daily basis. We do not typically recommend them for engagement rings. We recommend taking your ring off when exercising or doing anything rough with your hands.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes