Large Old Euro Cut Diamond Signet Ring
A signet ring featuring an Old European cut diamond, framed by a subtle octagonal face and a softened, knife edge, band.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Old european cut diamond, 6mm, 0.90ct, J/K SI2, GIA certified, reclaimed (minimum weight, color and clarity)
- Antique diamond mined and cut before 1930
- Softened knife edge band tapers from 8mm to 2mm wide
This ring cannot be resized. On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Ground - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes