One of a Kind Emerald Cut Diamond and Tourmaline Dyad Ring No. 11
This one of a kind Dyad Signet features a vivid seafoam tourmaline and a diamond that juxtapose each other, creating two different sides of a single, open modern ring.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Seafoam green tourmaline, emerald cut, 6.77x5.55x4.12mm, 1.27ct, Afghanistan origin
- White diamond, emerald cut, 4.62x3.70x2.74mm, 0.48ct, G VS2 GIA comparable reclaimed origin
- Band tapers from 7.7 to 3.1mm with a 1.5mm opening
This ring cannot be resized but can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not sure of your size?
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes