One of a Kind Emerald and Brilliant Cut Sapphire Menhir Ring No. 15
This one-of-a-kind Menhir ring features two Australian sapphires of different shapes and colors. An emerald cut and an oval cut sapphire are set on a flat gold band the same width as the stones, creating a classic but monumental ring.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Teal sapphire, oval brilliant cut, 6.38x4.60x3.38mm, 0.86ct, Australia origin
- Bi-colour blue green sapphire, emerald cut, 6.06x4.18x2.59mm, 0.73ct, Australia origin
- 1.59 total carat weight
- Flat band approximately 6.8mm wide
This is a one of a kind piece that can be resized from a 6-8, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and ethically-sourced Australian sapphires.
Sapphires are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes