One of a Kind Diamond Mosaic Ring No. 33
The Mosaic Rings are an assemblage of gemstones — different shapes and sizes — creating unexpected combinations. A whole greater than the sum of its parts. This one-of-a-kind ring consists of unique fancy cut reclaimed diamonds paired together on a thin gold band.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Diamonds, 0.94 total carat weight, H-I SI2, GIA comparable (minimum color and clarity), reclaimed
- Round band approximately 1.3mm wide
- Approximate mosaic dimensions 13.4mm x 8mm
This ring can be resized from a 4.5-8.5 or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly sourced reclaimed diamonds, and 100% Fairmined gold which supports the communities at the source of our materials.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes